TOPDON Phoenix Max with 2 years updates
The Phoenix Max is TOPDON’s newest cutting-edge automotive diagnostic scanner. With a 13.3″ screen, this all-in-one tool offers a wide array of functionalities that will expand any technicians’ capacity to complete even more jobs. The Phoenix Max includes a 4-channel oscilloscope, ADAS compatibility, and Topology Mapping that shows all car systems in one view. Its updated MDCI (Modular Diagnostics & Communication Interface) includes the latest protocols, allowing professionals to perform more complex repairs on various automotive and heavy-duty vehicles (heavy duty requires the optional HD add-on software)
The Phoenix Max also supports online programming for over 9 car brands (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all) and includes 2 years of free software upgrades.
This scanner also gives you unprecedented coverage, intelligent diagnoses, and a wide array of maintenance functions
- Scope: Includes a 4-channel Oscilloscope
- TOPDON Phoenix Max: is one of the most intelligent automotive diagnostic tablets on earth, specially designed for mid-scale or large-scale workshops and vehicle repairing houses.
- Superb all round vehicle coverage: covering more than 200 US, Asian and European brands
- Near OE-Level Diagnostics: Includes all you normal diagnostic functions including special functions like adaptions resets etc for a huge range of makes and models,
- Online ECU Coding: make software modifications to customize systems (also know as Retrofits and Conversions) for some systems and models on the following brands: BMW E and F series, VAG group, Toyota, Porsche,
- Cloud-based ECU Programming: for BMW, BENZ, VW/AUDI/SKODA/SEAT, PORSCHE，LAND ROVER/JAGUAR，SUBARU, NISSAN and RENAULT without the need of the manufacture software (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all)
- AutoAuth Access: covering Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, to communicate with FCA SGW Authentication System and bypass SGM for OBDII diagnostics, active test, calibrations etc.
- System topology diagram: The network topology diagram shows the networks and control units in a diagram which is very useful for us to understand how the different networks and systems are connected and when you do a full system scan we can see at a glance a overview of all the available systems and there status (this feature is new and is being added to many makes and models as updates go by)
- Special functions/adaptions: huge range of special functions/adaptions for many makes and models
- Guided Functions: with simple step-by-step procedures for quick and accurate car diagnostics.
- Active Test: control car functions directly from the tablet to activate or test components on demand, without using the vehicle’s own controls.
- Live data: Numerical and graphing functions and also searchable
- Module replacement: Module Replacement, Modification, Personalization, Anti-theft & Key Matching, and more (varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model).
- Maintenance Service: Oil Reset • EPB Reset • SAS Service • ABS Bleeding • TPMS Reset • Gear Learning • IMMO Service • Injector Coding • BMS Service • DPF Regeneration • Throttle Matching • Gearbox Matching • AFS Reset • Sunroof Initialization • Suspension Calibration • EGR Adaption, etc, 34 functions available in total, and still expanding.
- Camera VINScan: quick recognition of vehicle barcode with rear camera (for many makes and models)
- Smart AutoVIN & AutoScan: AutoVIN in many cases will auto identify the car make / model / year, and head towards proper diagnostics and in the cases where it does not AutoVIN the vehicles you can still use the standard manual method of selecting the correct vehicle details
- J2534 Compatible: TOPDON’s Phoenix Max comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols.
- User-Oriented Design: Multitasking; VCI Bluetooth wireless diagnosis; One-touch software update via Wi-Fi; Ideal management of workshop operations; Rubberized outer protection; Automatic power-off.
- Non-16pin Kit: enable to work on pre-OBDII compliant vehicles.
- Multilingual menu support: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Deutsch, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Greek, Farsi, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Serbian.
- Modular design: allows for future capability expansions like ADAS and bluetooth battery tester.
- HD diagnostics: HD Diagnostics diagnostic software and heavy-duty cable set also available as a optional add on
ECU PROGRAMMING AND CODING
TOPDON Phoenix Max is capable of ECU Module programming for Mercedes, BMW, VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA, Porsche, Nissan, Subaru, Jaguar/Land Rover and Renault directly from Topdons own servers (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all)
The included Phoenix Scope allows you to diagnose component and circuit faults with even more precision. With its color-coded channels, you can analyze and compare multiple components with ease.
Fix those hard-to-find intermittent problems by evaluating sensors, ignition components, actuators and much more with pinpoint accuracy.
- Memory: 8GB RAM & 256GB ROM
- Battery Capacity: 18600mAh，3.8v
- System: Android 9.0
- Screen Size: 13.3 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920×1200
- Wi-Fi: Supports 2.4GHz&5GHz dual frequency
- Camera: Rear13 Megapixels
- Phoenix Max
- MDCI Eqquiped with MegaCan, CanFD, and J2534 Protocols
- Base station/charging station
- 4 Channel Oscilloscope
- OBDII Extension Cable
- Cigarette Lighter Cable
- Type-C to USB Cable
- Battery Cable
- LAN cable
- Other USB cables x 2
- Power Adaptor
- User Manual
- Password Envelope
- Non-16pin Adaptor Cable Kit
Smart MDCI Specs
- J2534 Compatible
- CanFD compatible
- Doip compatible
- 9-36V working range
COVERAGE LIST: Click here to view coverage list