OBD2 Scanner TOPDON AL600, ABS SRS Code Reader Car Diagnostic Scan Tool, Active Test for ABS, SRS Diagnostics, with Car Maintenance Reset Service of Oil, BMS, SAS
TOPDON ArtiLink600 represents the very principle of ArtiLink Series being affordable DIY scan tools. It offers an easy access to ABS and SRS systems, provides a quick way to perform Oil, SAS and BMS resets, and utilizes the one-click shortcuts of read / clear OBD fault codes, and I/M readiness for rapid OBD2 diagnostics.
About Topdon ArtiLink600
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner: Enjoy this OBD2 scanner to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against unexpected accidents to be safe than sorry.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions: This code reader guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency.
➤Oil Reset: to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line
➤SAS Reset: to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage
➤BMS Reset: saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics: Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this check engine code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your emission status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Thrives on Simplicity: Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. ➤HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- 24/7 Helpful Service: Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the srs code reader a long-term investment for any home mechanics. :The 1 year of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: English, French ,German ,Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian.
- ABS & SRS system diagnostics for 42 car brands worldwide: Access to ECU Information; Read & Clear DTCs; Live Data Stream; Active Test.
- ABS & SRS Active Test (Bi-directional Control) works for Fiat, Alpha Romeo, Holden, Saab, US-Ford, GM, Nissan, Mercedes, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, and BMW.
- 3 Maintenance Services: Oil Reset for 53 car brands; SAS Reset for 41 car brands; BMS Reset for 22 car brands. *The car brand coverage is still growing.
- Fully functioned OBD2 test to solve emission-related issues for most modern cars after 1996.
- Free lifetime diagnostic software update to save costs.
- Diagnostic report is printable via computer.
- Data Record & Replay for Live Data Stream; Freeze Frame for further analysis anytime.
- Shortcuts for Read / Clear DTCs, I/M Readiness, HELP Function to save menu selections.
- DTC LookUp Library for detailed Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) explanations.
- Diagnostic cable with LED for clear view in dark area.
- 3.5″ color LCD screen; built-in speaker.
- Robust handheld design for more comfortable fit in the hand.
- Multilingual Menu: English, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Convenient DIY Oil Change
Whenever the Oil Service light shows on dashboard, check the oil level, replace the pump, and fix the sensor, then use this OBD2 scanner to reset calculation so turn off the light.
Its step-by-step easy procedures will save you the hassle in Auto Services with expensive maintenance.
SAS Reset to Calibrate Steering Wheel Position
When you find traveling NOT in a straight line, check if you need to realign the vehicle’s steering column. Our scan tool AL600 will allow you to carry out steering angle sensor calibration (set the SAS angle to zero) on supported car models.
BMS Reset to Clear Faulty Battery Data
When you have replaced the battery, but haven’t cleared the old battery’s data, some vehicle functions would probably fail to trigger like the automatic start & stop, the sunroof / window open and close at any angel, etc. You need this diagnostic tool to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of your vehicle battery to resume the vehicle functions related.
**NOTE: This ABS code reader’s 3 maintenance serves are not universally available for all cars. If failed, 24/7 with information (your vehicle make, model, and year) included for timely technical support.
Widespread Modern Car Models Coverage
Make sure this OBD2 scanner actually works on your vehicle. Reach us 24/7 with your vehicle make, model, and year information included to check.
- ABS & SRS Systems Diagnostics for 42 car brands worldwide: access to ECU Information; Read & Clear DTCs; Live Data Stream.
- ABS & SRS Active Test: for Fiat, Alpha Romeo, Holden, Saab, US-Ford, GM, Nissan, Mercedes, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, and BMW.
- 3 Reset Services: Oil Reset for 53 car brands; SAS Reset for 41 car brands; BMS Reset for 22 car brands.
- Full OBD2 Test: for most vehicles sold in the US, EU or Asia with model year of 1996 or newer, which are compatible with OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network);
**NOTE: the car brand coverage is still constantly growing.
Multilingual Menu: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian.
Detailed Steps for Successful Software Update
- Go to TOPDON official site to download, decompress and install TOPDON Update Tool on Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10.
- Connect this scan tool to the computer via the USB cable. Enter “Main Menu -> HELP -> Tool Information” to get the Serial Number and Register Code for later use. Disconnect OBD2 scanner ArtiLink600.
- Remove the TF card pre-installed in this obd2 scanner’s unit. Insert the supplied adaptor with TF card into the USB port of the computer.
- Run the TOPDON Update Tool. Follow the prompts, and input the information required to finish the registration. Click Submit.
- Select the updates you need, and download the update package into the TF card.
- Insert the TF card with the downloaded update package into this obd2 code reader.
- Power up ArtiLink600 via the USB cable. ArtiLink600 will automatically start updating if a newer version is detected in the TF card.