TOPDON Phoenix Elite with 2 years updates
The Phoenix Elite is a professional-grade diagnostic scanner that offers OE-level diagnostics. With an LCD 10.1” screen, 4-Core 2.0 GHz Processor, and Android 10, this
tool provides fast and precise diagnosing capabilities. Its topology feature lets technicians have a clear picture of the automobile’s systems and quickly find communication issues or identify trouble codes.
Cloud Based Programming and online coding for Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all)
For cloud based programming on other makes please see Phoenix Smart
This tool can perform active tests, coding, initializations, memory resets, and much more.
- TOPDON Phoenix Elite: is one of the most intelligent automotive diagnostic tablets on earth, specially designed for mid-scale or large-scale workshops and vehicle repairing houses.
- Superb all round vehicle coverage: covering more than 200 US, Asian and European brands
- Near OE-Level Diagnostics: Includes all you normal diagnostic functions including special functions like adaptions resets etc for a huge range of makes and models,
- Online ECU Coding: make software modifications to customize systems (also know as Retrofits and Conversions) for some systems and models on the following brands: BMW E and F series, VAG group, Toyota, Porsche,
- Cloud-based ECU Programming: for BMW, BENZ, VW/AUDI/SKODA/SEAT, without the need of the manufacture software (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all). For cloud based programming on other makes please see Phoenix Smart
- AutoAuth Access: covering Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, to communicate with FCA SGW Authentication System and bypass SGM for OBDII diagnostics, active test, calibrations etc.
- System topology diagram: The network topology diagram shows the networks and control units in a diagram which is very useful for us to understand how the different networks and systems are connected and when you do a full system scan we can see at a glance a overview of all the available systems and there status (this feature is new and is being added to many makes and models as updates go by)
- Special functions/adaptions: huge range of special functions/adaptions for many makes and models
- Guided Functions: with simple step-by-step procedures for quick and accurate car diagnostics.
- Active Test: control car functions directly from the tablet to activate or test components on demand, without using the vehicle’s own controls.
- Live data: Numerical and graphing functions and also searchable
- Module replacement: Module Replacement, Modification, Personalization, Anti-theft & Key Matching, and more (varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model).
- Maintenance Service: Oil Reset • EPB Reset • SAS Service • ABS Bleeding • TPMS Reset • Gear Learning • IMMO Service • Injector Coding • BMS Service • DPF Regeneration • Throttle Matching • Gearbox Matching • AFS Reset • Sunroof Initialization • Suspension Calibration • EGR Adaption, etc, 34 functions available in total, and still expanding.
- Camera VINScan: quick recognition of vehicle barcode with rear camera (for many makes and models)
- Smart AutoVIN & AutoScan: AutoVIN in many cases will auto identify the car make / model / year, and head towards proper diagnostics and in the cases where it does not AutoVIN the vehicles you can still use the standard manual method of selecting the correct vehicle details
- User-Oriented Design: Multitasking; VCI Bluetooth wireless diagnosis; One-touch software update via Wi-Fi; Ideal management of workshop operations; Rubberized outer protection; Automatic power-off.
- Non-16pinKit: enable to work on pre-OBDII compliant vehicles.
- Multilingual menu support: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Deutsch, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Greek, Farsi, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Serbian.
- Modular design: allows for future capability expansions like Adas and bluetooth battery tester.
ECU PROGRAMMING AND CODING
TOPDON Phoenix Elite is capable of ECU Module programming for Mercedes, BMW, VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA, directly from Topdons own servers (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all) For cloud based programming on other makes please see Phoenix Smart
Elite MDCI Specs
- Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃（14℉ to 122℉ ）
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 18 V
- Working Current: ≦ 150 mA
- Dimension: 127 x 82 x 36mm（5 x 3.22 x 1.42”）
- New protocol supported:
- 1* Phoenix Elite
- 1* Phoenix MDCI (VCI Dongle)
- 1* OBDI Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- 1* OBDII Extension Cable
- 1* Cigarette Lighter Cable
- 1* Type-C to USB Cable
- 1* Battery Clamps/Cable Set
- 1* Power Adaptor
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Password Envelope
- 10* Non-16pin Adaptor Cable Kit (NN-14+16, BZ-38, TA-17, TA-22, G/V-12, B-20, CR-6, HA-3, M/H-12+16, FT-3)
- 4* Fuse (φ5*20mm)
- 2* Fuse (φ6*30mm)
- 1* BMW F-Chassis Programming Cable
COVERAGE LIST: Click here to view coverage list